Real Chance of Love Reunion Play by Play
Submitted by dyfuse on Mon, 01/26/2009 - 12:03
Real Chance of Love Reunion Play by Play
Below is an official play by play of the Real Chance of Love play by play. If you don't want a spoiler, then watch tonight at 9:00PM EST, on VH1.
Continue Reading Real Chance of Love Reunion Play by Play
VH1 loves La La, because she seems to be doing all their reunion shows. First off, you can tell that there is some earpiece or something in their ears, because they seem not to know what to say in response to the girls at all. In fact, it looks like Real forgot everything that happened in the house. What they do recall is that they have an upcoming album in 2009, as that is the first thing they talk about when they hit the stage.They claim their Stallionaires group is 'blowing up'. Right. Below is a play by play for everyone who was called on stage.
- Bubbles and her ditsy ass is called up to the stage first, and is taking psyco analysis class at Queens College.
- Says Chance is unfocused, and has anger issues; So Hood jumps in and pretty much calls her an idiot.
- Bubble also says, is Chance has treated her differently, she would have never thought about her ex.
- They show a collection of clips, showing Chance's unorthodox ways of romancing girls.
- Sexy Legs takes the stage to talk about Chance lying on her.
- Calls Chance a Bitch Ass N***a. Calls him a bitch and a liar. Tells Chance he can't handle it.
- Stalker jumps in the assault.
- Rabbit takes the stage.
- Rabbit says that she regrets not getting know Real better.
- Chance says, Rabbit is just fake; because she 'flip flops'.
- Rabbit challenges him and says if that was the case, she should have been eliminated when she went on a date with Real, as opposed to weeks later.
- Rabbit closes by Saying Chance never gave any of the girls real time.
- So Hood takes the stage to defend Chance; says they all knew how he was before the show.
- Responds to being told she was too ghetto; says she was just too similar to Chance.
- Bay Bay Bay is brought to the stage to question why she was just a friend.
- Says Real just wanted someone who was a push over.
- Real says she was beautiful, but can not force chemistry.
- Bay Bay Bay tells everyone she's engaged.
- Risky joins Bay Bay Bay on stage to trash talk MILF.
- La La announces MILF was scheduled to come, but didn't get on the plane and shut off her cellphone.
- Bay Bay Bay says MILF's face looks like hamburger meat.
- Risky explains she was pissed about MILF saying she sucked Chance off.
- Real says MILF had a real good heart, and was eliminated because she lied about him, Risky and Chance.
- Real adds that MILF is also a liar because as soon as the show wrapped she had a man; her ex.
- Next they show clips of KiKi and Lusty fighting and invite them up, but make them sit seperatly.
- Lusty says she had a huge issue with KiKi because she talked about her mother, who passes away.
- KiKi says that she didn't stop with the comments because she was called a 'ghetto black bitch'.
- KiKi won't apologize.
- Real chimes in, saying when he watched it on TV it was more harsh than he realized.
- Lusty reveals that KiKi threatened her with her cousins, trying to get her jumped.
- Lusty starts mocking KiKi's ghetto girl attitude.
- They show a reel of Chance's final decision.
- Chance says that he can't believe that he didn't pick anyone.
- Cali hits the stage and asks Chance why he didn't pick her if they were doing good.
- Chance says ask his spirit.
- Risky is called to the stage and Chance sits between them.
- Cali admits she turned on Risky for Chance.
- La La asks him who he would have picked, he tries to stall.
- He says he can't pick a winner.
- Cali and Risky argue that they need closure, and promise that they won't feel bad.
- He tries to avoid answering the question for a few minutes.
- Finally Chance says he would have picked Risky.
- Cali and Risky hug.
- Clips of Real and Cornfed's romance are showed.
- Cornfed comes out and admits that she snuck out to see him.
- Real comes out and is asked what he thinks about Cornfed.
- He pretty much says he wants to give it a try but doesn't want to rush into a relationship.
- Chance is invited back to the stage.
- La La asks Chance what he thinks about the couple, and says if Real is happy, than he is happy.
Fake, Fake, Fake, Fake, Fake.